The Brand New BMW X225/10/2017
The attractive, exciting, extrovert new BMW X2 will celebrate its market premiere in March 2018. With a design oozing individuality from every pore and a sporty suspension set-up, the BMW X2 pushes back boundaries, puts a firework under old habits and brings previously uncharted levels of driving pleasure to this vehicle segment.
- The new BMW X2 will celebrate its market premiere in March 2018.
- The new BMW X2 appeals primarily to a young and young-at-heart, urban and active target group who are keen to see their personal character reflected on the road through an emotionally-engaging car.
- The Sports Activity Coupe is a BMW with a standalone character. Its head-turning design combines the discreet robustness of a BMW X model with the athletic potency of a coupe.
- As well as the standard BMW X2, customers can also choose from the BMW X2 M Sport and M Sport X models. The latter brings together design elements from BMW M and the BMW X family. Separate lines are not available for the BMW X2.
- A host of design details underscore the distinctive character of the BMW X2. These include the BMW roundel on the C-pillars and the styling of the kidney grille, whose outline is wider at its base than at its top (for the first time on a modern BMW).
- Available for the first time on a BMW are the exterior colour shades Galvanic Gold metallic and Misano Blue metallic, plus perforated Dakota leather in Magma Red and the Micro Hexagon fabric Anthracite/Alcantara combination in Black with M piping and yellow contrast stitching.