ICT First Line Support Apprentice20/03/2018
ICT First Line Support Apprentice
Here at Sycamore BMW & MINI, we are recruiting for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, team player with good communication skills to support our IT Manager. We are a well-respected family run business that are passionate about our business and thrive on offering excellent service at all times.
The successful applicant will be required to provide support and assistance on the IT systems within the Company. Taking an active role in technical implementation, working with an existing set of websites. In addition, bringing new projects to market by defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Main Activities of an ICT First Line Support Apprentice:
You will be based at our Sycamore BMW & Mini site working with the Communications and Information Technology Manager. Offering initial front-line support to the employees within the dealership on all IT systems.
Key duties are:
· First-line support when users raise issues with PCs, laptops, network access or classroom presentation equipment incl. resetting passwords
· Regular checks on devices for functionality and operability
· Managing student laptop distribution
· Checking all network services are performing to expectation
· Liaising with second and third-line support for fault resolution
· Handling queries from members of staff
· Liaising with staff face to face to understand issues/faults and work with your line manager to find a resolution
The main bulk of the work will be managed through your line manager, who will offer ongoing on the job training and support.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to start their career within this industry and join our growing family business.
A full clean driving licence would be beneficial.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply please contact our HR Manager - Stephen Casey: firstname.lastname@example.org